Week 11

 Week 11 Study

    I enjoyed this week's study as I am interested in finances. In my opinion, my view on money impacts the way I live. I see money as a tool to help enhance things in my life but not a thing to make my life 100 percent better. I consider myself to be a minimalist and I could go on about that but one of the core things about minimalism is finding joy outside the material things in life. Yes, it is fun to have nice things, but it is more important to make sure you meet your needs. With this in mind, I have gotten rid of a lot of things that do not provide me with joy, and I have found more joy in those around me and in living a simple lifestyle where I can provide enough for myself to meet my basic needs. My point is, we must learn how to find joy OUTSIDE of money.


Comments